Start Growing Your Business with the Power of Automated Marketing!
Welcome! I’m Tami Call and I specialize in building automated marketing machines for entrepreneurs who want to achieve more growth with less effort.
Whether you have one product or service…or many…I can help you build an automated system for moving prospects from initial contact through to the final sale. This system includes (and this is the short list):
- Targeting the right lead sources, whether on- or off-line
- Driving those leads to a website or other place where you can capture their contact information
- Developing “freemiums” to attract your prospects and persuade them to part with their information (free reports, videos, assessments, articles, CDs, etc.)
- Using automated follow-up systems to maintain constant contact with those leads until they are ready to buy (this includes email auto-reponders, direct mail, fax broadcasts, voice broadcasts, lumpy mail, you name it!)
- Creating subscription programs as an easy and inexpensive entry point for new customers who are ready to purchase your premium products or services
- Building “ascension” into your marketing–this applies especially to service providers, information marketers, coaches and consultants who want to offer a range of options spanning from an inexpensive book to a $50,000 coaching program
Like I said, this is the short list. But it gives you a pretty good idea of what I mean when I refer to “building your marketing machine.”
If you clicked the “About” tab because you’re interested in my childhood, college days and Infusionsoft connections, read on.
If you just wanted a better idea about what I do, well, that should just about cover it!
I’m an Entrepreneur at Heart
My dad quit his engineering job when I was four after buying a motel near the L.A. airport. I went to work with him, ran the phone system(which back then was a bunch of cords you’d plug into holes), and enjoyed taking two- and three-week vacations with him throughout the year. He had a LOT of free time when business was good. I learned young that the only way to find true freedom to do what you’d like with your time comes from running your own show. So now I do. And I wouldn’t have it any other way.
I’m an Educator by Nature
I never really knew what I wanted to “be” when I grew up. I majored in English and Education. I taught junior high school for a year. I LOVED teaching…but I was abysmal when it came to discipline. And I have to admit I didn’t have the patience for grading STACKS of papers. I love creativity, but I can’t stand tedium. So I quit teaching and went back for a master’s in business.
At the end of my two years I replied to an internship posting: “Need someone to go to Palm Beach, FL, sit in on a 5-day Mergers and Acquisitions Seminar and create a Participant Manual and Instructor’s Guide.” My knack for training and education made this choice a no-brainer. That little excursion led to a 12 year stint as a contract seminar developer for the American Management Association. I was their TOP instructional designer and their first pick for working directly with the Ken Blanchard Team to create a full-day version of their One Minute Manager seminar. I can design information products and training programs like Da Vinci created inventions. And I LOVE IT.
I’m a Marketing Master by Association
After taking a break from seminar creation to enjoy my last little one (now 4 years old), I got a call from Infusionsoft’s head copywriter. It went something like this: “The founder of the company wants to develop an online coaching course. Can you come in to meet with the VP of Marketing tomorrow?” (Dave Lee, at the time.) I said, “Yes.” It turned into a year long project developing their Double Your Sales Coaching Course (www.doubleyoursales.com) while working directly with Scott Martineau. And that’s where I learned every secret about marketing automation that the world is still waiting to hear about. I stayed on writing copy for Tyler Garns, now VP of Marketing. When you combine those secrets with strong copywriting skills, you put your business on the road to success…it’s a little road called the autobahn.
It’s been a great trip! And it’s only gotten better from there.
If you’d like to join me on my journey, consider participating in one of my coaching programs.Or, to request services, please fill out the Contact Form.
Thanks for your interest!